I’m delighted to present you with our new long-distance learning pathways. These programs emphasize the application of philosophy to your Iyengar Yoga practice and teachings, as well as the practice of traditional Indian chants, sūtra recitation and mantras.
We’ve made great effort to present these deep philosophical teachings in a way that’s easy to digest, and apply, to your practice. In the words of my son, Daniel, “It’s Yoga philosophy without over-intellectualization – it’s surprisingly easy to understand and put into practice”.
If you’re interested in deepening your practice and understanding the lesser-known aspects of Iyengar’s profound method, then these programs are perfect for you.
For more information and to view/listen to samples of the course please click on the ‘DISTANCE LEARNING’ tab in the above menu.
1. Yogic alignment : Alignment With The Sacred, the Seer and traditional yogic maps.
2. Mind-body Control: Concentration & Precision In Practice.
3. Holistic yogic cleansing: Steps & Stages Of Purification (sattvification) In Practice
4. Walking the Eightfold Path: Sequencing & Integration In Practice
Yoga Philosophy Advanced Program:
5. The “soul-psychology” of Patanjali l: Reincarnation & The Meaning Of Suffering In Yoga
6. The “soul-psychology” of Patanjali ll: The Karma doctrine of India and the deeper aspects of the mind (kleshas)